Now you can assign up to 50 managers for each of your Google+ Business Pages. Well, I say “now”, but it will take a few days to roll out to ever page. Here’s how to do it:
- Log in and manage the page.
- Go to Options>
Google + Settings
- Select “Managers” under “Settings in the left sidebar
- Add New Manager by entering the Email address they use for Google Plus
Each manager added will have the same permissions as you with two exceptions: they will not be able to delete the page or transfer ownership.
To Transfer Google+ Page Ownership
You can transfer page ownership to any manager on the account. Just click the ‘Transfer Ownership” link in the new Page Settings panel and choose the manager.
- New Tools and Controls to Manage Your Google+ Pages (adwords.blogspot.com)
- Create a Google+ business page in 3 simple steps (clurradonald.com)
- 6 Ways Small Businesses Can Get More Out Of Google+ (digitalsherpa.com)