There are so many reasons your marketing agency could find itself in need of a content rescue. Several of them are signs of a healthy, growing business! Do any of these sound familiar?
- You hired the wrong person – and the quality of customer content is suffering. You need help NOW before you lose a customer and your reputation.
- You’re bringing on ANOTHER new client and another new marketer fresh off his internship. Suddenly, promised customer content doesn’t get done until it’s an emergency – and then it’s subpar and late.
- Too many converging vacations left your office shortstaffed this month- and customer deadlines won’t wait.
- Your current project management system is a mess. Projects are behind schedule and clients are getting antsy.
- You have a very hot lead who is ALMOST ready to pull the trigger on content automation (HubSpot, anyone?) but they really want to see how it works first. A free trial is only going to work if there is content behind it, but you’re not set up for a potential one-off without onboarding!
How do you know all this? I mean, it’s like you’re reading my mind!
I have my own marketing agency, but I also do work for other agencies. I’ve seen the struggles up close and I know there is a need for a content rescue. AND, I think that being an agency or business owner’s content superhero is much more fun than selling marketing retainers.
No matter the reason for your content emergency, you have stressed workers not doing their best work. Angry clients want their stuff done – now. You’re about to lose the proposal you’ve been working on for weeks. Rather than lose your best marketing talent, your favorite client (and your reputation with them), and your potential new best customer, wouldn’t it be nice if you could just fill in the content gap?
If only you could hand off content creation for a month. You could grow your agency, put systems and processes in place, get your workforce in order and find the right contractors, and show that hot prospect exactly what you will deliver when they sign on the dotted line.
Are you hearing angels’ voices yet?
A True Story
A very successful salesperson I know was tired of making hundreds of phone calls a week. Cold calls. She knew that content marketing would make her job much more pleasant and send sales through the roof. But her employer, a traditional media company, didn’t quite understand how content marketing would help.
So, we set her up with a HubSpot trial, she created a content offer, and I helped her set it up and promote it. The results were so promising that her employer quickly agreed to invest in marketing automation. Score!
Now, a one-offer trial, especially if only promoted for a month, is not likely to send sales into the stratosphere, but it can help to get company buy in by providing a sample of the concrete benefits.
The problem most agencies run in to is that they are not set up to do a one-off content offering without onboarding and a year-long retainer. Understandably, you need to have something of a steady workflow to keep everything working smoothly.
But, you could be leaving hefty retainers on the table when you can’t give them a “try it and see” option. That’s where I can help.
Presenting Content Offer in a Box
Enter the Content Offer in a Box. Not literally in a box, of course, but it’s complete with everything you need to create and promote a content offer for your clients, with very little involvement on your part. So long to project management!
It’s fast, it’s easy, it’s top quality. I started in content marketing in 2000 – before anyone called it content marketing. I rewrote boring and technical telephone manuals for business phone systems in language anyone could understand and read without falling asleep. I’ve been featured on podcasts, Social Media Examiner’s Social Media Success Summit, and will be speaking at the Agents of Change podcast in September.
I’ve been doing this a long time. I love it. I’m good at it. And frankly, I’d rather create such outstanding content for your client that you’ll love me forever than spend my time selling marketing retainers.
What You Get:
- One Irresistible Offer – ebook .pdf and .key files or email series. 3K-5K words
- 4 Traffic-Generating Related Blog Posts with Images – added to blog platform and scheduled 1/week (WordPress or HubSpot).
- High-Converting Text and Images for Landing page with 2 variations* – focusing on benefits, not features!
- Engaging Text and images for Thank You Page*
- Tempting Text and Images for Email to send to current list*
- Motivating Text and Images for Lead Nurturing Emails – up to 5 including instant email*.
- Two Powerful Call-to-action Button Images
- Enticing Social Updates – 3 each for Twitter, FB, LI, Pinterest, IG. You’ll post.
- Potent Social Ad Campaigns (optional and you supply budget) for 2 – Facebook, Pinterest, and/or Instagram.
- Convincing, Non-branded Reports of ad and conversion results. Naturally, we’ll need a way to access conversion stats.
*If your customer is on ClickFunnels or HubSpot, I’ll set these up for you using your templates, or minimally altered standard templates.
How Much Does it Cost?
$4500 plus whatever ad budget you set (ads optional – subtract $500 if not utilized).
With many marketing retainers starting at two, three, four (or more) that amount per month, it’s a great investment in closing that deal – or keeping that client happy!
How it works step-by-step
- We get the intake form.
- Review form, get any additional information.
- Complete payment
- We come up with titles and outline
- You approve
- We write
- You approve
- Create blog posts and images
- Create email follow up messages
- You approve
- Start layout
- You approve
- Finish layout
- You approve
- Create LP, TYP, CTAs
- You approve
- Compose and deliver social updates with text, hashtags, images, bit.ly links.
- Set up ad campaigns
- You approve
- Run, monitor.
- At completion:
- Deliver email subscribers
- Deliver reports
- Turn off ads unless you want them on.
Oh, and once we’ve done a few of these together, you can see how easy it would be to remove some of those “you approve” steps!
- Payment in full due at project start.
- In order to run ads you must have the applicable accounts with credit card on file.
- We have permission to access the needed accounts – you should change pws when we’re done.
- We can use your results in case studies.
- I do great work, but cannot guarantee results.
- We have your permission to run ads on your selected platforms – ad charges are not included and will be billed to the credit card you have on file. You will set the budget.
- Most offers are ready for publication 30-45 days from receipt of all information, files, and payment. Should we have a backlog, we will let you know before we process payment. Your prompt response to our requests for approval/edits will ensure an on-time delivery. Rush orders may be available.
- NO ONGOING COMMITMENT REQUIRED.
What People Say About Working with Me
“I have a retail pharmacy in New Jersey and we needed improvement in traffic flowing to our various web pages such as Facebook, Pinterest and our homepage. I hired Alisa back in 2014 to do just that. Alisa and her team created and wrote blog articles that created interest which brought over 200 leads per month.”
~ Tony Ortiz, Atlas Drug and Nutrition. See an offer.
“Our ideal client sells luxury goods or services. Alisa Meredith was able to help us target our ideal prospects with a campaign that focused on Houzz (a social media platform where our prospects can be found/ would be interested in).
We didn’t know anything about Houzz at the time. She was the one who brought the Houzz campaign idea to us. She educated my team on why approaching the campaign this way would be successful. Her ability to create marketing resources and coordinate with our team at the same time was seamless.
She wrote an Ebook for us “Houzz Marketing A to Zz” and used it to capture leads on a landing page she built. To promote it she published two guest post on a popular marketing blog, published multiple articles on our blog, ran a facebook ad and published social media posts to our various channels.
She is a social media wizard. In the first 30 days of her running the campaign we had 153 leads. This influx of leads is way above average for us.
Because the campaign performed so well I was asked to give a presentation to other marketing agencies about running marketing campaigns that attract target prospects. Alisa’s campaign gave me all the ammo I needed for my presentation.
The content she created is still capturing leads a year later. It has proved to be an evergreen piece of content.
Alisa continues to consult for us. We utilize her brain and skills for our clients content and social media.
I highly recommend her. Her work is exceptional and she delivers results.”
Kelly Kranz Marketing Director, OverGo Studio. See the offer.
“Want someone who will deliver leads? Want to work with someone that is 100% dedicated to making your business grow? Look no further, Alisa is the best at what she does.”
Jill Frattiane, HubSpot.
“Alisa, you rock. Period. I love your passion, images and a attention to detail. You have a bright future.”
~ Phil Mershon, Social Media Examiner
Industries I’ve created content for:
- Senior care
- Pest control
- Traditional PR
- Pet businesses
- High-end landscaping
- Direct mail
- Commercial construction
- Solar energy
- Jewelry and accessories
- Musical instrument mfr.
- Digital marketing